Cranesville drivers earn an industry competitive package including pay, medical, dental and disability benefits as well as group retirement savings platforms.
The management team understands the value of drivers and offers training programs to help you succeed. Cranesville offers growth and self-development opportunities for all job types.
Home every NIGHT
Rather than driving over-the-road, our drivers start and end their day from their home plant. The work schedule allows for a family life.
Established Family Business
Cranesville has over 70 years of industry experience and is an established family business proudly serving local communities.
🏆 Bonus Program
How does the Bonus work? Any newly hired driver or mechanic starting on 5/1/2019 will receive a $1,000 bonus after 6 months of employment and an additional $1,000 bonus after 12 months of employment, for a total of a $2,000 bonus.
1. The employee must be employed for the entire 6 or 12 month period and their employment must be in good standing. For example if the employee leaves the company after 8 months of employment, they would have earned the 6 month bonus, but not the 12 month bonus.
2. The bonus is for full time employees and rehires do not qualify.
💼 Job Postings
Please click on the job description below for more information and apply using the appropriate application.
Cranesville Block Co., Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1250 Riverfront Center
Amsterdam, NY 12010
Guidelines for CDL Applicants
- No DOT preventable accidents in the last five (5) years.
- No more than three (3) moving violations in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable accident that resulted in injury or death in the last three years.
- No DWI or DUI in the last five (5) years.
- No positive results to the Drug and Alcohol Testing requirements of 49 CFR Part 40.
- No more than five (5) points on your license at the time of this application.
You need to have the following items in order for your application to be processed. These items are required before you are hired.
1. NYS CDL license
2. Current DOT Medical Examiner Certificate
3. Phone numbers and addresses for the past three (3) years of employment.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.