Please click on the job description below for more information and apply using the appropriate application.
Guidelines for CDL Applicants
- No DOT preventable accidents in the last five (5) years.
- No more than three (3) moving violations in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable accident that resulted in injury or death in the last three years.
- No DWI or DUI in the last five (5) years.
- No positive results to the Drug and Alcohol Testing requirements of 49 CFR Part 40.
- No more than five (5) points on your license at the time of this application.
You need to have the following items in order for your application to be processed. These items are required before you are hired.
1. NYS CDL license
2. Current DOT Medical Examiner Certificate
3. Phone numbers and addresses for the past three (3) years of employment.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.